Painting Contractor Directory For > Illinois > Prospect Heights
Painters in Prospect Heights, Illinois
Find Prospect Heights, Illinois IL local painter, painting companies, and painting contractors near you for residential and commercial painting repair or new painting. Get free estimates, bids, and quotes.
Use the painter directory below as a guide to compare, shop, and find a commercial or residential painter to paint your house, business, or home improvement project. Use the Nearby Cities links to find additional painters near you in your area.
Use the Submit Project button above for the fastest, most efficient way to get free estimates. Instead of wasting time contacting painting contractors individually, take 2 minutes to fill out our simple form, and anonymously email it to multiple painting contractors simultaneously. Then you will start receiving free quotes from multiple painting contractors in your area. You can also click on Login to edit your project(s), and manage the bids you receive. There is no better way to do your comparison shopping.
Preferred Painters in Prospect Heights, Illinois
Paint Platoon USA FSI
Phone: 847-639-8800, Ask For: Scott Kuperman
Sample Job Price: $199.00
Description: Inside and Out...We've Got You Covered. Serious prospects are invited to call us to set up a no obligation estimate or go to our website at www.paintplatoonusa.com to fill out a quote request for a more accurate bid. Commercial & Industrial Coating Solutions are our specialty. Owner is certified painting instructor by National Center for Construction Education & Research. Interior & exterior.
Making a Decision: 18 Reasons to Hire Us
1. Reasonable prices-our prices are competitive -- We also accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard, check or cash, for your convenience.
2. Legitimate -- So you know you're doing business with a real company. We are proud members of the (PDCA) Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, the Better Business Bureau, as well as (ABC) Associated Builders & Contractors Association. We are listed with Dunn & Bradstreet. Look us up! You're probably seen our signs and trucks in the neighborhood over the years.
3. We've been in business since 1984 -- Do business with a real company. We are solid. We will be there to serve your needs, not only now, but we'll also be there in the future for you.
4. We use only professional career painters -- As opposed to part time college students or itinerants, so you know the job will be done right "the first time". You won't have to worry about the quality of the workmanship. Many of our painters attend up to 4 years of formalized schooling in the trade.
5. We use only top quality paints and finishes -- Quality brand names that you can trust so we can guarantee our work.
6. Many satisfied references -- We've already earned the trust of many of your neighbors, in addition to you. You probably already know some of our customers.
7. Credibility -- Legitimate contractors won't mind offering you proof of licensing, a federal and state employers tax id number, proof of liability and workers compensation insurance from his insurance agent (not a photocopy of an expired policy), and an Illinois Dept. of Employers Security ID number. We will proudly show you all at your request.
8. Fully covered with liability insurance -- You are fully protected in case of any unintentional damage to your property, or injury to you or a loved one.
9. Fully covered with workers compensation insurance -- So you don't have to worry about injury related lawsuits in case a painter falls from a ladder. This is one that many of our competitors claim to have, but couldn't prove it. If you ask to have his agent send you a current certificate of workers' compensation insurance. Contrary to popular belief homeowners insurance may not protect you. Not to mention, the law requires employers to insure their employees.
10. We specialize -- In repaint work, making the finest homes and business in the area look "even more attractive". We also do faux painting, murals, carpentry, wall covering, paint stripping and home restoration.
11. We guarantee our work -- If your exterior paint should peel, then we will repair peeling areas free, with out any hidden costs to be paid later by you. We offer one year free touch-ups inside.
12. Painters do daily clean up -- We won't interrupt your lifestyle by having tools and equipment scattered all around your home.
13. Thorough preparation -- Surfaces will be scraped, sanding may be performed, and windows will be puttied. Bare surfaces will be primed, chalky areas wire brushed, we'll apply rust inhibitors, repair cracks and holes and caulk cracks. On the inside of your home, we'll repair cracks in walls, do plastering and many other repairs.
14. Daily supervision of your job -- You will be dealing with someone who has been personally involved in painting with someone who has been personally involved in painting and has knowledge about your type of paint job and more importantly, is sensitive to your needs. We want the job to get done, to your satisfaction.
15. We bid or work "until full coverage is achieved" as opposed to bidding by the cost -- So you don't have to worry about hidden charges later, because one coat didn't cover.
16. You have the option -- To hire us at our hourly rate for regular painting. Other rates apply for carpentry and faux work.
17. We work on a first come, first serve basis -- Which means that once you decide to move forward on the work in the proposal and pay your deposit, we make a commitment to you. So pre-book early to save your spot. We can only do so many paint jobs per year.
18. Once we start, we show up everyday until your job is completed -- With the exception of rain or cold. We won't start your job and then leave you hanging, while we try to satisfy some other customer. You won't have to worry about the project dragging on forever.
Solid Rock Construction
Phone: 6305180961, Ask For: Don Hyle
Sample Job Price: $300.00
Description: We do quality residential,commercial,interior,& exterior painting.With over 16yrs of experience we can handle any job no matter how large or small.
Paint JAR Inc.
Phone: 847-926-9476, Ask For: JR
Description: All phases of painting
Bath Design and remodeling
Older home care
Paint JAR Inc is a Decorating & Remodeling company that specializes in all phases of home improvement. We pride ourselves on exceptional quality and professionalism. We work primarily on Chicago's North Shore and Gold Coast, and understand the special needs this market demands.
We specialize in:
Interior & Exterior Painting
Residential & Commercial
Older Home care
Kitchen & Bath Design and Build Services
Decorative finishes and murals
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your remodeling and decorating needs with you.
Crescent Ave. Plastering & Painting
Phone: 847-692-3025, Ask For: Marty
Description: Since 1979, providing the highest quality painting and plaster work in Chicagoland. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Phone: 630-901-6977, Ask For: Jan
Sample Job Price: $199.00
Description: J&K painting offers profesional painting service with 8 years of experience. We are very percise and exact and that's why we offer high quality work. We aren't satisfied until you are.
BRING BACK THE COLOR
Geraci Painting and Decorating
Phone: 847-277-1170, Ask For: Domenick Geraci
Sample Job Price: $230.00
Description: Interior Exterior for Residential and Commercial
Painting, staining and custom faux finishes and murals
In business for 8 years with over 20 yrs. experience
We always put customer satisfaction first.
NorthCraft Painting Contractor
Phone: 6305233045, Ask For: Nicolas Castino
Description: NorthCraft Painting Services is Chicagoland's leader in Residential Painting and Commercial Painting Services. Drywall Repair, Wallpaper hanging, Wallpaper Removal, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting Company. For all your Chicago Painting Service needs call NorthCraft Painting now. (630) 523 - 3045
Other Painters in Prospect Heights, Illinois
|Links To Other Sites|